London art law firm Crefovi has an Art, Artefacts & Cultural Assets Industry Group. This group is the adviser of choice for art galleries, museums, governments, art collectors, auction houses and art market professionals, on all legal issues connected with antique, modern and contemporary art.
Understanding the complexities of a global industry
While creating, owning and collecting art are very enjoyable and rewarding lifetime passions, they entail obligations and responsibilities, in particular in the areas of cultural heritage, financial planning, intellectual property, reputation and legacy.
London art law firm Crefovi prides itself on being a leader in the art law field, has a presence in most aspects of the art market, acting for individuals, businesses and non-profit organisations.
A multidisciplinary approach
Art law firm Crefovi represents art clients in matters involving:
- Art lending and finance
- Art sale, purchase loan and consignment
- Due diligence
- Dispute resolution in cases of defective title, provenance, authenticity and attribution
- Tax issues and tax planning
- Art related aspects of estate, wills and trusts
- Art import, export and movement, customs regulations
- Creation, management and dissolution of art funds and other art investment structures
- Advising on cultural heritage property claims, including spoliation and restitution
- Exploitation and protection of intellectual property
- Art insurance
- Advice on auctioneers responsibilities
- Advising on criminal and fraud aspects of art, including fakes, forgeries, money laundering and art theft
-- Download as PDF --