London internet law and digital media firm Crefovi has an Internet & Digital Media Industry Group. This group assists emerging and established Internet and digital media companies with their legal needs in this rapidly evolving space.
Internet law and digital media firm Crefovi: responding to developments in a rapidly changing environment
Crefovi’s Internet & Digital Media team participates in high-profile transactions. It assists leading established and emerging companies in mergers and acquisitions; litigation, including intellectual property litigation; financing transactions; securities offerings; structuring cross-border international operations; technology and intellectual property transactions; joint ventures and in matters involving online speech, privacy rights, advertising, e-commerce and consumer protection, and regulatory issues.
The group is comprised of lawyers with in depth knowledge about the industry. The lawyers leverage their understanding of the market, regulatory and political environments to develop practical and creative solutions to business issues around the globe.
The group of internet law and digital media firm Crefovi represents clients in all areas of the industry, including:
- Development, procurement and implementation of technology
- Government regulations, including those applicable to advertising and marketing, privacy and security, minors and online gambling and gaming, export control, anti-corruption and sanctions
- Intellectual property, including patents, copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets
- Litigation, including product liability and consumer protection
- Mergers and acquisitions, including content and product acquisitions
- Websites, including domain name acquisition and compliance with local laws
Crefovi’s internet & digital media lawyers are very well-connected in the high-tech world, attending, and speaking at, each session of high-powered trade shows such as Le Web, the Dublin & London web summits & F.ounders.
-- Download as PDF --