London law firm for mergers and acquisitions Crefovi has a M&A Practice, which advises on transactions worldwide, offering clients the resources of a European law firm with a global network of local counsels. The Mergers & Acquisitions Practice of Crefovi maintains an on-the-ground understanding of substantive legal matters, local markets and industry-specific issues.
Assisting clients as they face the challenges of global mergers & acquisitions
Crefovi has a team of mergers & acquisitions lawyers, who are experienced in acquisitions and disposals in a wide range of industries, including those that are highly regulated. The firm’s industry acumen is broad and deep, and reflects the strengths of Crefovi’s Mergers & Acquisitions Practice as a whole, as well as the firm’s leading corporate finance, regulatory and controversy practices.
The mergers & acquisitions clients of Crefovi include:
- Public and private companies, ranging from Footsie 100, CAC 40 and multinational corporations to emerging companies
- Private equity and other financial sponsors, including venture capital and sovereign wealth funds
- Boards of directors and their special committees
- Financial advisors
The firm’s mergers & acquisitions lawyers participate in transactions in virtually every part of the world. By leveraging the full capabilities of Crefovi’s network of local counsels worldwide, Crefovi’s mergers & acquisitions lawyers handle effectively even the most complex, cross-jurisdictional deals.
The firm’s lawyers participate in all types of mergers & acquisitions transactions on a global basis, including:
- Negotiated acquisitions and disposals
- Strategic mergers of equals
- Cross-border transactions
- Take-private transactions
- Unsolicited bids and proxy contests
- Activist investor defense
- Takeover defense planning
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
London law firm for mergers and acquisitions Crefovi has vast experience representing companies in negotiated and contested mergers & acquisitions matters in a wide variety of contexts, including competitive auctions, exclusive transactions, club deals, carve-outs and joint ventures.
A key component of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Practice is its broad understanding of the corporate governance aspects of transactions. Crefovi has mergers & acquisitions and litigation teams, who effectively counsel boards of directors in difficult and sensitive situations, with particular expertise providing defense advice to public companies.
-- Download as PDF --