On 2 June 2016, Annabelle Gauberti, founding and managing partner of London luxury law firm Crefovi, was invited to present a talk on ‟How to make your fashion brands lawfully omnichannel” during the MonteCarlo Fashion Week in Monaco.
The afternoon of 2 June 2016 was dedicated to presentations, which key theme was the evolution of global fashion retailing.
Members of the Chambre Monégasque de la Mode, Davide Jais (its treasurer) and Federica Nardoni Spinetta (its president) moderated with brio the following presentations:
- Redefining market opportunities and dynamics in fashion retail, Yingting Cheng, Istituto Marangoni Paris;
- Building omnichannel strategies, Magali Ginsburg, President & Founder, VFA – Victoire Fashion Agency;
- The value of Made in Italy in the retail offer, Alessandra Guffanti, President GG Sistema Moda Italia;
- Creating extraordinary customers’ relationships, Lorenzo Glavici, Visiting professor MFI – Milano Fashion Institute;
- The omnichannel communication ecosystem, Nicolas Kenedi, President L’Agence Française, and
- How to lawfully make fashion brands omnichannel, Annabelle Gauberti, Founding partner Crefovi.
Round table, ready to buy:
- Moderator Muriel Piaser, Global Fashion Developer;
- Claudio Betti, VP Camera Italiana Buyer Moda;
- Mathilde De Saint Athost, Lambert & Associates group Paris;
- Aurélie Sikli, Galeries Lafayette Paris, and
- Song Pham, 10 Lines Buying Office.
Saturday 3 June 2016 was dedicated to the fashion catwalk shows, as well as the award ceremony, in particular to Philip Plein (International MCFW award) and Stella Jean (Ethical fashion brand MCFW award).