Annabelle Gauberti, founding and managing partner of London luxury law firm Crefovi, will present and organise a training on the law of luxury goods within the prestigious publishing house LexisNexis Formation, on 12 May 2014 and 7 July 2014.
LexisNexis Formations will welcome participants to this training entitled ‟Law of luxury goods LexisNexis Formations”, so that these participants may benefit from direct contact with the international expert in the law of luxury goods, Annabelle Gauberti, during one day.
The programme of the training in the law of luxury goods includes:
- Law of luxury goods: definition, descriptions;
- Choosing the best protection of your intellectual property for a luxury ‟maison”: French, European and international filing;
- Exploiting and valuing intellectual property rights: monetising IP;
- Counterfeiting in the luxury sector: think ahead, react, avoid new counterfeiting cases;
- Apply a methodology to manage IP risks in a luxury ‟maison”, and
- Methodology: case studies (France, United-States, Europe, Asia).
The training will take place on 12 May 2014 and 7 July 2014, in Paris.
You can register to this training on 12 May 2014 by booking a place on the site of LexisNexis Formations.
You can register to this training on 7 July 2014 by booking a place on the site of LexisNexis Formations.