Luxury maisons require their stylists to be original and creative. However, creative directors also have to participate to, and follow, the trends which create fashion. This ongoing paradox of fashion is being analysed by several specialists, among whom our founding and managing partner, Annabelle Gauberti, from a legal standpoint, in particular from an intellectual property angle.
Other illustrious speakers will be:
– Nicolas Martin, general counsel, intellectual property, Hermès;
– Fabrizio Jacobacci, lawyer;
– Nathalie Dreyfus, trademark attorney;
– Alexander Rozycki, Barrister, and
– Annabelle Gauberti, Crefovi’s founding and managing partner.
The conference on paradox of fashion will be held on Friday 7 November 2014, at 6.30pm, at the ‟bibliothèque de l’Ordre des avocats de Paris”, 4 boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris.
You can register here and below to this event, which will be an excellent networking opportunity with top managers from the most prestigious luxury ‟maisons” in the world.