London capital markets law firm Crefovi is looked to by both issuers and investment banks as a leader in capital markets for assistance with some of the most complex equity and debt securities offerings.
Capital markets law firm Crefovi: helping businesses grow and operate
London capital markets law firm Crefovi advises on nearly every type of capital markets offering. Investment banks, issuers and private equity sponsors of all sizes across a range of industries — including oil and gas, health care, financial institutions, gaming, media and telecommunications, retail and consumer products, and manufacturing — rely on Crefovi’s capital markets team to help them raise millions in proceeds through a broad array of securities products, from the standard to the most innovative and complex.
Structuring and executing on leading transactions
- Initial public offerings (IPOs), secondary and follow-on stock offerings
- Bridge financings
- Equity-linked securities and equity derivatives
- Eurobonds, Yankee bonds, investment grade bonds and programs
- Private equity and mezzanine financing
- Private placements, as well as public equity (PIPE) offerings
- Liability management transactions, such as tender offers, exchange offers, consent solicitations, amendments and waivers
- Stock exchange listings
London capital markets law firm Crefovi attends, and often speaks at, the most prominent capital markets trade shows in London, New York and Hong Kong.
-- Download as PDF --