Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/crefovi3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/kalins-pdf-creation-station/kalins-pdf-creation-station.php on line 808
The M&A lawyers at London corporate law firm Crefovi have been involved in deals of all levels of complexity and scale across countries and continents.
London corporate law firm Crefovi advises on M&A transactions in Europe, representing company clients, private equity sponsors, and significant shareholders in all types of transactions. The M&A Practice offers clients access to the vast cross-disciplinary resources that Crefovi can provide, handling all aspects of an M&A transaction, ranging from tax and intellectual property to corporate finance and competition law and other regulatory matters.
With this depth of experience, London corporate law firm Crefovi deal teams, seconded by an extensive network of local counsels, have encountered the multitude of local and cross-border issues that companies typically face throughout an M&A transaction, affording clients the efficiencies and solution-oriented advice they demand in these complex situations.
Whether negotiating terms or clearing regulatory hurdles, Crefovi lawyers provide the legal counsel necessary to address legal and business uncertainties. The firm’s industry experience has enabled it to advise clients on the commercial means to minimise transactional risk as well.
London corporate law firm Crefovi has a team of M&A lawyers, who have worked closely with in-house counsel and their teams to advise on innovative approaches to, and structuring of, issues such as:
- Compliance with, and obtaining strategic advantage under, local corporate and takeover law regimes
- Effective capital structures, including tailoring equity rights to meet transactional and regulatory requirements
- Optimizing local and global tax structures
- Executive and employee compensation, including global equity incentive plans and obligations to staff under the EU’s Acquired Rights Directive
- Due diligence on complex, multi-party transactions and local asset transfer requirements
- Local and international accounting and financial reporting standards
A critical component of the firm’s cross-border M&A practice is its global Antitrust & competition practice. The firm regularly handles complex EU and multi-jurisdictional antitrust and merger control matters on a coordinated basis throughout the world. The lawyers of London corporate law firm Crefovi have represented companies in front of the European Commission and national authorities in numerous international and national transactions.
-- Download as PDF --