Crefovi represents private and public companies in the fashion, technology and life sciences industries, and other creative industries, as well as venture capital firms and investments banks that finance the entrepreneurial ecosystem and emerging companies.
Decades of start-up experience and unparalleled relationships with investors and advisors
Crefovi has significant presence in two of the largest venture capital markets in Europe – London and Paris. Crefovi leverages its European platform, with US, Middle East and Asia local counsel capabilities, for the benefit of its clients. Crefovi strives to be recognised as a leading corporate, emerging companies and venture capital practice, in Europe.
Crefovi works with emerging companies to launch dynamic new ventures and take them forward.
Clients who partner with our law firm Crefovi get the advantage of extensive experience, true teamwork and an entrepreneurial culture that specialises in helping build businesses and transforming breakthrough ideas into successful companies. Crefovi also has unparalleled access to the largest and most influential network of venture capital investors in the world.
Crefovi provides emerging companies clients:
- cost-effective company formation;
- strategic legal and business advice and day-to-day guidance to technology, life sciences and cleantech companies throughout their growth stages;
- global network of angel, venture capital, private equity and investment banking relationships and market knowledge;
- extensive experience with private financings from angel, venture and strategic investors;
- market-leading IPO and M&A expertise;
- seasoned public company corporate governance covering corporation law, regulatory requirements and shareholder communication;
- full-service legal capabilities, including intellectual property advice, protection and litigation;
- commercialisation of company, technology and intellectual property assets;
- employment, equity and other compensation and benefits; and
- regulatory and other capabilities unique to Crefovi’s platform.
A global network
Clients praise Crefovi’s lawyers for their responsiveness & ability to understand the technical, business and legal aspects of each emerging companies transaction and come back, matter after matter, to be advised by them.
While London and Paris based, we routinely work across borders. The vast majority of our engagements are multi-jurisdictional. We are used to working in multinational teams, and rely on our network of specialist lawyers for support in other jurisdictions.
The team has therefore established an extensive international network of emerging companies contacts and a close association with other specialist lawyers worldwide. Our history of successes in high profile, politically sensitive matters reflects an ability to act swiftly and with the utmost discretion.