Showing the single result
Protect your creations£69.00GBP69 excluding VAT + administrative costs (GBP15 for 10 MB, then GBP10 for an additional 10 MB, for the ‟e-Soleau” service with INPI)Add to basket
- Verification and processing of the file by a lawyer;
- Proof of anteriority of your creation/know-how (‟e-Soleau” enveloppe with INPI);
- Detailed explanatory notice (in the event of a dispute, this notice may be used by the judge or appointed expert);
- Support by email and telephone;
- Processing of the file, and generation of the express proof, in 48 hours (timeframe from receipt of the complete file, once it is confirmed compliant by your lawyer);
- Secure and confidential storage of your document (Crefovi and INPI keep your file to be protected indefinitely, so that you can access it later when necessary), and
- Crefovi assistance offered for 30 days (then GBP129 excl. VAT/month).
Showing the single result
Protect your intellectual property
Our law firm Crefovi is best placed to support you during your business creation, then during the development of your entrepreneurial activity, to create and then protect your intellectual property assets, either in the form of trademarks, designs, copyright or patents.
We also support you in carrying out a prior art search and trademark monitoring.
Order your legal services here, which provide you with solutions to manage your legal matters more simply.
‟Protect your intellectual property” is a sub-category of the “Business creation” category of Crefovi’s store.
The sub-categories of the ‟Business creation” category are:
- Create your company;
- Become a freelance entrepreneur;
- Get ongoing support;
- Protect your intellectual property;
- T&Cs & websites, and
- Other documents.
The products and services offered in the ‟Protect your intellectual property” sub-category are:
- Trademark or logo registration;
- Prior art search;
- Brand monitoring;
- Protect your creations;
- Filing of designs, and
- Patent filing.
Rate the store
Please leave a review and an evaluation about Crefovi’s store, and the products and services offered there, in order to encourage other users and internet users to discover our content and selected services.
A global network
Clients praise Crefovi’s lawyers for their responsiveness & ability to understand the technical, business and legal aspects of each commercial transaction and come back, deal after deal, to be advised by them.
While London and Paris based, we routinely work across borders. The vast majority of our engagements are multi-jurisdictional. We are used to working in multinational teams, and rely on our network of specialist lawyers for support in other jurisdictions.
The team has therefore established an extensive international network of creative industries’ contacts and a close association with other specialist lawyers worldwide. Our history of successes in high profile, politically sensitive matters reflects an ability to act swiftly and with the utmost discretion.
Indeed, Crefovi’s lawyers are very well connected in the world of the creative industries, attending, and participating to discussion panels at, on a regular basis, each session of the professional trade shows such as CES, Web Summit, DLD & Slush, Midem, as well as the Cannes film festival and EFM and the Berlinale.