Buy your meeting with an expert lawyer here
Are you hesitating to launch your entrepreneurial project, don’t know where to start? Benefit from all the important legal information to get off to a good start.
- 30-minute phone interview with an expert business start-up lawyer;
- Answers to your questions about the legal, social and tax status of your project, to enable you to get started;
- Advice from the experience of thousands of entrepreneurs;
- Expert lawyers at your service;
- Support with choosing the most appropriate corporate structure, and
- Support to understand which grants are available.
How does a meeting with a Crefovi expert lawyer work?
Thanks to the support of our lawyers, experts in business creation, a meeting with one of these experts will allow you to make the right choice.
1. Ask all your questions: before the interview, make an appointment with an expert lawyer and ask online any questions you have about your business creation project.
2. A lawyer, expert in business creation, answers you: a lawyer expert in business creation contacts you, informs you and provides you with answers, during a 30-minute interview.
3. Reassuring: our expert sworn lawyers, practising business law, answer your questions confidentially and in detail.
4. Ongoing support: you are guided at each stage by our expert lawyers, available for all your questions, reachable in writing or by telephone, for a personalised follow-up of your file.
5. Transparency: you delegate with confidence to a team of expert lawyers based in London; competitive package prices; commitment to deadlines.
6. Economical: our formula is adapted to your needs (GBP129 excluding VAT).
GBP129 excluding VAT
- Verification and processing of the file by an expert lawyer;
- A 30-minute meeting with a lawyer, expert in business creation;
- Answers to your questions about the legal, social and tax status of your project, to empower you to get started;
- Review of available financial grants;
- Support by email and telephone;
- Advice coming from the experience of thousands of entrepreneurs;
- Expert lawyers at your service, and
- Assistance in choosing the corporate structure of your future business.